Here’s an easy treat that will cool off anyone on a hot summer day.
Yup, today I made popsicles! I wanted something cold and refreshing without having to turn on my oven, and I wanted to make it using ingredients I had at home.
So with a few frozen organic strawberries,
I was able to create a delicious and healthy frozen treat.
I also loved the color the popsicles turned out to be.
These are so easy to make as well. Just put all four ingredients into the blender and blend. Then pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for a few hours! These are SO easy to make; the hardest part was probably waiting for the popsicles to freeze. I also had my taste taster (aka my little brother) to see if they were any good and thankfully, they passed his test ;).
This recipe makes enough for you and a friend (or just eat both yourself), but feel free to double the recipe (or even triple it).
If you enjoy reading posts like this and would like to get updated whenever I post something new, please follow my blog by typing in your email in the “Follow The Baking Owl” box on the right ->->.
Also to watch tutorials on how to make many delicious treats, subscribe to my YouTube channel – TheBakingOwl!
Thanks for reading! 😉
Strawberry, Mango, & Lime Popsicles
Makes 2 popsicles
¼ cup of frozen strawberries
¼ of a ripe mango
1/8 cup of freshly squeezed lime juice
½ tbs. – 1 tbs. of honey
1. Cut mango into small chunks and place into blender.
2. Take out leaves from strawberries and place strawberries into blender.
3. Pour lime juice into blender and blend until all ingredients are liquefied.
4. Add honey and blend until its combined into the mixture.
5. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and place into freezer for at least 6 hours (or over night)
6. Once frozen, let thaw at room temperature or place mold under hot water until popsicles release from mold and enjoy!