Here’s another healthy and yummy recipe- How to make this incredibly delicious and easy RAW VEGAN Banana Raspberry Swirl cake.
This cake is a bit similar to my raw vegan cherry “cheese”cake that I posted not too long ago. They both have the same crust and a similar swirl look, but they both taste very different and truthfully I can’t really pick a better one. They are both packed with wonderful flavors, so I will leave that question to you. You can try out both of these desserts and let me know if you liked one better than the other, or like me you can’t pick.
But anyways, this dessert will impress any guest when they come to know that this is totally vegan and gluten-free.
The crust is made of three simple ingredients: walnuts, figs, and dates. The banana raspberry swirl layer is made of bananas, almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and a raspberry date glaze!
It gets even better. On top I poured some more of that delicious raspberry glaze and more raspberries and mint leaves to garnish!
Anyone taking a beautiful slice of this guilt-free cake will be pleading for more to devour. 🙂
If you enjoy reading posts like this and would like to get updated whenever I post something new, please follow my blog by typing in your email in the “Follow The Baking Owl” box on the right ->->.
Also to watch tutorials on how to make many delicious treats, subscribe to my YouTube channel – TheBakingOwl!
Thanks for reading! 😉
Raw Vegan Banana Raspberry Swirl Cake
Makes 1 6 in. cake
1 cup of walnuts soaked in water overnight
¾ cup of pitted dates
1cup of dried figs
Cake Filling Ingredients:
1 cup of almond milk
4-5 frozen bananas
½ tbsp. Of ground cinnamon
1 ½ tsp. of pure vanilla extract
Raspberry Glaze Ingredients:
3/4 lb. Of raspberries
1/4 lb. Of pitted dates
1. For the crust, place ingredients into food processor and process until a crumbly, but sticky consistency is reached. Press crust mixture into 6 inch springform pan.
2. Place all cake filling ingredients in a high-speed blender like a Vitamix, and blend until everything is combined. Then pour into bowl and place into freezer.
3. In Vitamix, places raspberries and dates and blend until a smooth, thin mixture is formed.
4. Take bowl out from freezer and pour some of the raspberry glaze on top and swirl together.
5. Pour swirled mixture into pan over the crust and place in freezer until firm.
6. Then pour remaining raspberry glaze on top and decorate with more raspberries if desired.
7. Freeze cake for at least 6 hours.
8. Take cake out, pull off the sides, and cut into slices.