What’s super easy, delicious, and mini all at the same time?
These white chocolate snickerdoodle blondie bites!
It’s quite a handful for me to say, but I promise you, it’s completely worth it. 🙂
For all those who don’t know, blondies are basically brownies….except without the chocolate.
Many blondies are made with white chocolate and if you don’t recall, I had actually made blondies a while back for Valentine’s Day last year with a video tutorial.
This time, I wanted to put a bit of a twist to these blondies. First of all, I wanted to make them bite sized, so I used my mini cupcake pan for the blondie batter.
You all know my obsession with anything cinnamon, so why not incorporate that into the blondie bites?
Basically what I did was after scooping the batter into my greased mini muffin tins, I generously sprinkled a mixture of cinnamon and sugar on top. This gave the bites a nice crisp cinnamon sugar coating and the inside was soft and white chocolatey. Mmmm.
I found that the blondies tasted especially good when they were warm with the white chocolate chips all melted and gooey on the inside. Again mmmm.
Did I mention that you can make this all by hand? No fancy electric mixer needed!
Whether you prefer blonde to chocolate or (like me) want anything with snickerdoodle in the title try out this recipe and you won’t be disappointed.
If you enjoy reading posts like this and would like to get updated whenever I post something new, please follow my blog by typing in your email in the “Follow The Baking Owl” box on the right ->->.
Also to watch tutorials on how to make many delicious treats, subscribe to my YouTube channel – TheBakingOwl!
Thanks for reading! 😉
White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Blondie Bites
Makes about 34 bites
2 1/3 cups of all purpose flour
1 tsp. of baking powder
1/2 tsp. of salt
1 1/2 sticks of butter, melted
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of white sugar
2 eggs + 1 egg yolk
2 1/2 tsp. of pure vanilla extract
3/4 cup of white chocolate chips
Cinnamon Sugar Mixture:
2 tsp. of ground cinnamon
1/3 cup of white sugar
1. Preheat your oven 350 degrees F. Grease your mini cupcake pan with butter or cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, stir your melted butter and sugars until combined with a spatula or wooden spoon.
3. In a medium sized bowl, whisk your flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Beat your eggs and egg yolk one at a time into the butter mixture. Add in your vanilla extract.
5. A little bit at a time, stir in the flour mixture.
6. Then add in the white chocolate chips.
7. Spoon the batter into the prepared mini cupcake pan.
8. In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
9. Before baking, top each blondie bite with a generous amount of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
10. Bake the bites in your oven for 10-12 minutes. Once baked, let bites sit for 5-10 minutes.